BLOG POST 3 / DINNER WITH FRIENDS AT ART HOP
Maybe you've heard that Dinner with Friends will be at Art Hop this Thursday. Maybe you haven't (until now). Either way, we're excited and hope you are, too. Here's what you need to know about our first Art Hop appearance.
1. We're teaming up with a great local couple that puts together "parklets" -- pop-up parks set up outside shops that give people a place to sit and mingle. So, Art Hop becomes PARK Hop!
2. Since we're a magazine about dinner parties, our parklet will reflect that. The center piece of our space during Art Hop will be a handmade dinner table by Woods by Woods.
3. You'll be able to find our pop-up dinner party outside of Root's new store (1424 Fulton Street) next to Warnors Theatre. Why there? Well, because the owners are awesome people and it just so happens that they're a part of our first feature story for the website (more to come on that).
4. What's a table without food? Since the December chill is here, we'll be serving up warm drinks and sweet snacks from great local vendors like Cold Mountain Coffee, Tree of Life, and Crumb and Get Em Cupcakes.
5. BONUS: We'll be giving out a few keepsake posters made especially for the event. And you'll also be able to learn more about our magazine, mingle with awesome people, shop, and eat!
6. The fun goes down Thursday, December 1, from 5-8p.m. Hope to see you there!