BLOG POST 19 / TOP NINE!
Our Instagram feed has been filed with "Top 9" posts for the last couple weeks. We were resistant to the idea of sharing our own at first, but in the new year we've found it's usefulness for us here at DWF.
We're willing to celebrate our Best of 2017, so long as we set some goals for 2018 at the same time. So, as we share our most-liked posts from last year, here are nine objectives we want to achieve this year.
1. First and foremost, continue bringing you great stories about local people, places, and things.
2. Refine our website and make it a more layered, dynamic experience, while still keeping it sleek and classic.
3. We reached our goal of increasing traffic on our website by 30 percent in 2017. In 2018, we'll try and double it.
4. Double our social media following and engagement.
5. And if we're going to achieve #5, we'll have to be more disciplined about posting daily.
6. Reach out and get to know new people in Fresno and the Central Valley.
7. Collaborate with new photographers. writers, artists, designers, chefs, event coordinators...the list goes on.
8. Get more content into print.
9. And last, but certainly not least, we're shooting for at least two dinner parties this year and putting out two "issues" surrounding those events.